With A-level results day fast approaching, our Student support team are here to help!
Here at Kinetic we understand that this is a vital time for you. Therefore, to make sure that this time runs as smoothly as possible we have come up with a series of emails that will help you from student applications through key processes up to when the students arrive in halls.
We'll be sending out these emails twice a month, and each one will contain a guide and a short video from someone in our Student support team:
- Configuration of a new academic year & Student searches
- Rent liable’ & ‘Logging damage
- Setting up student email templates’ & ‘New email work in Kx2022
- Mass Allocator’ and ‘Allocation import
- Induction questions’ & ‘Arrival slots
- Check in/arrival weekend’ & ‘Student Request
If you are not currently receiving these emails but would like to, then please get in touch and we'll be sure to add you to the mailing list.
We also have a number of other resources available should you need any support from the team. You can visit our Customer portal or Support portal, and watch any training videos to increase your KxKnowledge.