The recent announcement of the APUC purchasing framework is fantastic news for Kinetic and for buyers in the higher education sector! This newly awarded Framework covers software systems for Student Accommodation, Conferences / Events, Delivered Catering and Hotel Management.
Our software systems have been ranked FIRST for:
- Student Accommodation Management Systems
- Conference and Event Management Systems
- Hotel Management Systems
- And also, for Multifunctional Systems
This is great news for the higher education sector, providing a single supplier option for all these systems, now without the need to go to tender, you can now call off directly from this framework.
CEO, Kinetic Software
We have always known we are delivering innovative systems with cost-effective pricing to the higher education sector, and this amazing news from APUC is confirmation.
The framework is open to all Universities and Colleges throughout the UK through the regional purchasing consortia:
- Advanced Procurement for Universities and Colleges (APUC)
- London Universities Purchasing Consortium and its members (LUPC)
- North Western Universities Purchasing Consortium and its members (NWUPC)
- North Eastern Universities Purchasing Consortium and its members (NEUPC)
- Higher Education Purchasing Consortium Wales and its members HEPCW
- Southern Universities Purchasing Consortium its members (SUPC)
The framework is also available to any members of Universities and Colleges Information Systems Association (UCISA)
Our key products KxStudent and KxConferencing can help you deliver a seamless service to both students in your accommodation and internal and external customers booking meeting rooms, conferences and events with your commercial teams.
Find out more about our student accommodation products
Discover our conference and events products
Visit our dedicated webpage to find out more